Saturday, July 9, 2011

My 30th Birthday Wish

July 8, 2011
Thank you so much for all the beautiful birthday wishes! I am so blessed! Carver had a good day. Pretty much the same as yesterday, but without one of his blood pressure meds and down to half of another one. Sweet progress! Thank you for the daily encouragement and prayers! What a life; two incredible sons, a loving husband, a thoughtful family, and encouraging friends. More than I had ever imagined.

For my 30th birthday Corbin with the help of Jared's cousin's wife, Dawn, put on a great party. He had a banner, a talking CARS 2 balloon, birthday napkins, pizza, cake (with candles... three for being thirty, five because he's five, and one for Carver), and even party favors (thanks to Ken's son Christian)! It was very sweet and a birthday I'll never forget. You can all guess what my birthday wish was... for Carver to continue to do well and recover so we can hold him, love on him, and bring him home!

No comments:

Post a Comment